Of Counsel Business and Employment Law Services
One of the most valuable services we provide is our outside "in-house" counsel service. If your business is like most small and medium-sized businesses, you have acute needs for day-to-day legal guidance but don't want to allocate the resources to pay for an in-house attorney. Our outside "in-house" counsel service provides the guidance you need at an attractive cost.
At Key Harrington Barnes PC, we partner long term with clients. We know our clients' businesses and their level of risk aversion. Our advice incorporates not only the law, but practical guidance based upon decades-long experience with our clients' businesses. Our attorneys handle a wide range of legal issues in business, real estate and employment law, and as a small business ourselves, we can appreciate your bottom line.Doing What Makes Sense for Your Business
Utilizing our law firm likely makes sound economic sense. You receive all the benefits and stability of an in-house counsel without the high-associated expenses. For a fraction of the price of a $200,000 in-house attorney, you can have a team of experienced lawyers available to handle most or all of the legal challenges your business may face as a small or medium-sized business.
Some of the in-house counsel services we provide include:
- Government relations — dealing with government agencies like the DOL, NLRB, OSHA, TWC, EEOC, OFCCP, ICE and the DHS
- Conflict resolution — providing cost-effective resolution to employee and business disputes
- Business transactions — guiding you through the process of buying, selling, creating or dissolving your business
- Real estate transactions — assisting you with your acquisition, lease or disposal of real property
- Management training — empowering your managers to confidently hire, lead, discipline and terminate employees while minimizing conflict and liability
- Policy development and implementation — developing business and human resources policies and procedures that deliver your objectives while minimizing your risk
- Discipline and discharge — providing the real-time guidance you need to confidently and consistently deal with employee disciplinary events
- Protection of your proprietary information — developing and enforcing measures to keep your secrets and your customers where they belong
We invite you to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss how our experienced business and employment law attorneys can assist you with resolving your legal and business issues. Please call us at (214) 615-7925 or fill out our intake form, and we will contact you. We would be pleased and proud to service your business needs.