Obamacare Employer Mandate Compliance
Key Harrington Barnes PC, our Dallas employment law firm advising employers on a range of legal issues, is a reliable resource for employers wondering how to address the employer mandate regarding Obamacare. This government mandate is likely relevant to your business if you:
- Have 50 employees or more working 30 or more hours per week or 130 hours per month
- Have 24 full-time employees or fewer and may qualify for a "small-business health care tax credit"
- Have not yet notified your employees about Obamacare's provisions
- Need information and guidance on where to purchase health insurance
Our Texas law firm can cut through the details of the law and craft a customized plan for your business for complying with Obamacare employee health insurance requirements, taking into account multiple key issues, including:
- Percentage of coverage
- Pre-existing condition coverage
- Tax penalty for not providing insurance to employees
Key Harrington Barnes PC has years of experience delivering value to employers in Texas and the surrounding states. We are sensitive to cost considerations. At the same time, we are diligent to ensure that our clients understand responsibilities and opportunities. We can provide very specific Obamacare employer mandate compliance directions. We can also represent you if you are at risk of noncompliance.Contact a Dallas Employer Defense Attorney
Stay on top of your employment law concerns such as Obamacare. Get an employment lawyer on your side before problems occur — and be ready to address problems that are already affecting your business. Call our Dallas law offices at (214) 615-7925 or send an email message to schedule a consultation.