NLRB Unfair Labor Practice Charges
If your company is about to face or has already submitted to a National Labor Relations Board investigation, contact an experienced employer-side employment law attorney at Key Harrington Barnes PC. Perhaps you have reason to believe, or have been notified by the NLRB, that your management may be accused of denying employees any of the following rights set forth in the National Labor Relations Act:
- Organize a union to negotiate with your employer concerning wages, hours, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Form, join or assist a union.
- Bargain collectively through representatives of employees' own choosing for a contract with an employer setting wages, benefits, hours and other working conditions.
- Discuss wages and benefits and other terms and conditions of employment or union organizing with co-workers or a union.
- Take action with one or more co-workers to improve working conditions by, among other means, raising work-related complaints directly with an employer or with a government agency, and seeking help from a union.
- Strike and picket, depending on the purpose or means of the strike or the picketing.
- Choose not to do any of these activities, including joining or remaining a member of a union." [Source: NLRB Employee Rights Poster]
Skilled advocacy can protect your company in the face of allegations of violation of any of these employee rights. Keep in mind that NLRB investigations often happen in conjunction with union organizing drives. Key Harrington Barnes PC is an ideal law firm to address the challenges of an NLRB investigation. Our Texas employment lawyers possess an impressive record of helping our business owner clients stop unionization campaigns in their tracks.Contact a Dallas NLRB Investigation Attorney
We invite you to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss how our Dallas NLRB attorneys can assist you with a pending or ongoing investigation. Please call us at (214) 615-7925 or fill out our intake form, and we will contact you. We would be pleased and proud to service your business needs.